Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mom plays when her kid is away!!!

Sam is in NYC visiting his Aunt Patty (Doug's sister) this week so I have enjoyed some time in the garage.
I decided Sam needed a bedside table - he just rearranged his room and that is the only thing missing!

Yesterday I took some scrap lumber I had in the garage - 3 different size pieces and
using my Kreg Jig attached them together. 


 After I sanded and painted the top you can hardly tell there are three pieces!


Today I bought some 2 X 2 and 1 X 3 pieces of lumber.
After cutting them to size, I attached them using my Kreg Jig.  





 I have one coat of brown paint on everything so I am not quite done.


I will be back later this week with the finished project :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Mom! When are you going to start my bookcases? ;)

    ReplyDelete