Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Can I Build A Table - YES!!

Hi everyone!   Well the table is done.  I have no idea what I will do with it now but I sure learned lots while I was building it!  Next up to build one with more substancial wood. 4x4s for the legs and 2x6s for the top.  When I have no idea!

Here are some pictures of the finished product - I did do a little more staining etc. to the base so it wasn't so white and I added another 2 x 4 to each leg..







Now here is a comparison of my table and Restoration Hardware's Table which was my inspiration:







This table is SOLD !!!!!
My table $175
Restoration Hardware $2395!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! Surely you can find a place to use it. All that work! I wish I could get it down here. I need some tips on refinishing Kathryn's dining room table. Just the top needs refinishing and we are going to restain it mahogany. Can't wait to see what you make next!

    ReplyDelete