Friday, May 18, 2012

Great Garage Weather this Week!

Yesterday I finished up Sam's side table. Came out very nice and just what he needed beside his bed.





 It was such a beautiful day that I decided to use some leftover wood plus the old side board from a bed that the previous owners of our house left in the garage (8 year ago!!)
So this is what I created . . . .







The legs and aprons were left over wood from Sam's bedside table and the top was made from the side board of a bed cut in half and attached together!
I think it came out very cute.
Sam is going to use it as a "coffee table" in his room in front of his futon!



The side board was pretty beat up so I just added some more distress, sanded,
stained and added a few coats of Polycrylic.

Tomorrow Emmy and I are going to paint her dining room table, and then I will refinish the top.
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment