Thursday, December 12, 2013

Toys, Toys, and More Toys!

A friend asked me to make a "large" crate for her daughter to help contain all the toys!
Her daughter has one little girl and is expecting another little girl.
Remember the crate I made for Madelyn Grace.



My friend asked me to make it similar to Madelyn's, so I made a large white crate.
The special and fun part was she wanted me to put "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" on the front of the crate.  So . . . I went to  the scrap book store and they cut me letters out of pink polka dot paper,
then I used Modge Podge satin finish to put them on.
I think it came out very cute :)





The measurements are 28" x 28" x 18" high.
Excuse the iPhone photos but I forgot to take pictures with the good camera.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment