Friday, June 28, 2013

Pretty Planters



Hi - I am back!  I have so many projects to post about you all will be sick of me soon!

 
 
I made the first set of these planters for my parents as a Christmas gift.
They look great on their deck and the big advantage besides being pretty is that they
won't blow over every time we have a bit of wind!

  


 
When my Aunt Rosemary was visiting, and helping my parents after my Mom's knee surgery, she asked me to make her two planters!!   I made a slightly different style and they are 20 x 20 rather than 16 x 16.
The one thing that made this job way easier was the new toy I got for Mother's Day.
A Ryobi Brad Nailer!  I LOVE IT :)
 
 
 



 
 
Thanks for stopping by!






1 comment:

  1. Love these! I have missed seeing your projects. I have a couple I need your expertise on. :)

    ReplyDelete