Thursday, March 8, 2012

Making Progress

I have been spending lots of time in the garage these last few days.  We are experiencing absolutely beautiful weather - perfect for stripping, sanding, staining and painting!  Nothing is finished but here are a few photos.




                                                            After stripping and sanding!




                                             Painted and Stained ready for Finish




This table was a mess but I am very excited about the progress I am making.  I took the table apart and then stripped, sanded and stained the top.  I used a mixture of special walnut and gray stain trying for a weathered look - what do you think!  So far I have only primed the bottom but I can picture it with a crisp white bottom and the weather gray, brown top :)

Just to refresh your memory here is the BEFORE - the table was a mess!



Top stained and ready for finish!



No comments:

Post a Comment