Thursday, February 23, 2012

My First Online Auction Purchases - Before

 This week I won a few items on an online auction - I now have plenty of work!!
I thought I would take the before pictures right away so I don't forget.


This is a maple side table in excellent condition.  The table is very sturdy and the wood is in great shape just a few marks to the top.  I haven't decided how to refinish it yet.




This next item is an art deco style table with a built in center leaf.  It is a light veneer with red painted accents.  The table top needs some work.  I will probably end up painting it because the veneer is pealing from water damage.  The chairs are sturdy but in need of a GOOD cleaning and paint.  The ugly, cracked vinyl seats need to be recovered too.  I think I will do this in a fun color and fabric!







The next item is a very cute maple table with two drop down and under leaves on each side.  Again in very good condition as far as being sturdy but it needs refinished!!


No comments:

Post a Comment