Monday, October 7, 2013

Practical and Pretty



Today I am going to share a few projects that are for practical use, but I wanted them to be pretty!

First - a pretty trash can holder for the kitchen!





Again this was made from all the oak boards I have in the garage :)  I am having lots of fun with those boards!



Next - dog gates!  Our sweet black lab Moe is getting old :(
He will be 12 soon and has decided that going upstairs or downstairs is an acceptable substitute
for going outside if I am not home :(  Not good!
So I designed these pretty gates to block those areas.
The regular child/dog gates, you can buy, are not wide enough and
I didn't want to pay the price for the pretty ones you see in catalogs.








They also work for the other wide openings in our house!


 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment