Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lake Michigan Delivery

Last weekend Doug and I rented a U-Haul Truck and took the furniture I have been building up to the Lake House.  The house isn't quite finished but we were able to put the beds together - the carpet installers were finishing as we arrived :)  The table and Adirondack chairs were left on the enclosed porch so the floors could be finished this week.  Barb and Stu plan to bring the rest of the furniture up next weekend.  The house is beautiful and I can't wait to share pictures of my furniture when it's all done!!
 
But, for now here are some iPhone pictures for a sneak peak of what I have been up to this last month in the garage.
 
 
 
The huge and very heavy dining table - it is 48" wide by 90" long!
 
 
 
 
 
 Two of the chairs I made - Barb and Stu will paint them.  I made two more that I will paint and take up in August.
 
 
 I was glad I go the 14' truck.  We had some other furniture and mattresses to take up too!
 
 
 
The beds all set up in their rooms!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I will post pictures once Barb has the beds made with their pretty comforters!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment