1) Sold Furniture
2) Bought a new chair and sectional from Pottery Barn
3) Moved plaid chair and ottoman from upstairs to downstairs
3) Made and finished a coffee table
4) Refinished two side tables to match the coffee table
5) Made a tray for the coffee table and a chalk board for the wall - both painted red
6) Redid most of my accessories
By making the LL Bedroom into a game room I was able to eliminate lots of clutter from the family room - Doug says it looks like a grown up room now! I am very pleased with the way everything turned out. Now just have to have the walls painted or do it myself :) I am not sure what color they are now but they are very gold so I am leaning toward Sherwin Williams "Latte".