Monday, March 4, 2013

Almost Done!

I have been working on my LL Family Room all winter and I have everything finished except for painting the walls!  This was a great project for the winter because it has been too cold to paint outside but I was able to paint in the basement since that's where the furniture was going anyway!  Here is a list of everything I did:

1) Sold Furniture
2) Bought a new chair and sectional from Pottery Barn
3) Moved plaid chair and ottoman from upstairs to downstairs
3) Made and finished a coffee table
4) Refinished two side tables to match the coffee table
5) Made a tray for the coffee table and a chalk board for the wall - both painted red
6) Redid most of my accessories

 
By making the LL Bedroom into a game room I was able to eliminate lots of clutter from the family room - Doug says it looks like a grown up room now! I am very pleased with the way everything turned out.  Now just have to have the walls painted or do it myself :)  I am not sure what color they are now but they are very gold so I am leaning toward Sherwin Williams "Latte".
 
BEFORE


AFTER
 
 
 









1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love it! Barely recognize the side tables, they look very chic and modern now.

    ReplyDelete